Monday 19 February 2007

Scouring the Blogosphere for YOU

The second show is almost upon us. A few less squeaks and bleeps from my department for those of you taken a back by the ferocity of the Ed Banger collective. Saying that I'll still be playing Justice.

I will be looking at The Hype Machine - the website that can make your blog searching as easy as google; and showcasing the most popular artists from the Hype Machine from the past three days.

After listner Aaron's email last week I followed up his suggestion of the Palms Out Sounds blog and will be giving a brief sample of their Sample Wednesday and Remix Sunday tradition - sort of the internet's version of sports on Wednesday afternoon and a Sunday roast. On which note I will challenge Harry to a 'muso' discussion on the virtue of the remix.

Tune in. 103.5 FM [Manchester] or online at www.fusefm.co.uk

No comments: